As part of the department of invasive and interventional cardiology, the hospital has a state of the art Cardiac Catheterization Lab (Cath Lab) for performing Angiography and Angioplasty.
We have a brand new Ceiling Mounted Philips Allura XP FD 10C Cath Lab with Flat Panel Detector Technology. The Cath Lab has superior image Quality and fast movement which reduces procedure time. The machine provides Low X-ray Dose and requires Low Contrast Dose which is beneficial for kidney patients. Our cardiology packages are very economical and affordable.
The therapeutic procedures carried out at Orchid Medical Centre are :
• PTCA & Primary Angioplasty procedures & peripheral plasty
• Permanent Pacemaker Implantation
• AICD, CRT (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy-D)
• Balloon Mitral Valvotomy
• PVBD (Pulmonary Valve Balloon Dilatation)
• Device Closure of ASD & PDA
• IVC Filter
The Cath Lab is complemented by a well equipped Coronary Care Unit (CCU) and a trained team of Paramedical Staff & Doctors.