The Department Of Critical Care comprises of ICU, CCU and NICU. These units have the Most Advanced Life Saving Equipments and The Best Trained Staff and Doctors working Round The Clock to save as many lives as possible.
Orchid Medical Centre Is Equipped With:- :
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Coronary Care Unit (CCU) with Multi-Parameter Patient Monitors, Ventilators, Syringe / Infusion Pumps, Dialysis Machines, Defibrillators with External Pacing and a Central Monitor Ring System . There is also a facility for Temporary and Permanent Trans venous Pacing. Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with Baby Warmers, Phototherapy Units, Multi Parameter Patient Monitors, Ventilators, Syringe/Infusion Pumps, Defibrillators.
Facilities In Critical Care Units:- :
• Duty Doctors available Round The Clock.
• Highly Experienced Team of nurses and Paramedical staff .
• Round The Clock Intensivist Back Up.
• Nurse to Patient Ratio of 1:1.
• Latest Medical Equipments.
• Strict Infection Control Policies.